Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
We would have been 8-8 and out of the playoffs is the eagles started foles. We got so lucky.

SO true. Wentz got the nod due to his big contract but from this day forward...guess it's Foles team. I think he wins today and if he beat the Rams well....could see Wentz getting dealt for the best pick they can get and rolling with Foles. He's so much better than Wentz it's just stunning.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
McVay is too new-school/modern for the Cowboys to stop. He might be Garrett's biggest kryptonite out there (and Garrett has a ton of kryptonite). Our chances would have been slim either way but the Cowboys would have matched up better vs. a more familiar opponent and coaching staff in the Saints. I think people cared more about the LA fanbase/crowd atmosphere vs. Superdome but in terms of football, I'd rather face a Payton offense than a McVay offense.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
SO true. Wentz got the nod due to his big contract but from this day forward...guess it's Foles team. I think he wins today and if he beat the Rams well....could see Wentz getting dealt for the best pick they can get and rolling with Foles. He's so much better than Wentz it's just stunning.
This is the best option. If the front office keeps wentz over foles a proven playoff god who may take them to back to back super bowls they deserve failure

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Eagles are dominating with "smallwood" as their running back...lol, think about that

What's there to think about? Eagles Oline is blocking their ***** off and ours has been a MASH unit most of the year. It was bound to get dominated against a decent Dline and it did last night. Remember, Colts skunked us. Our Oline is almost as big a problem as our Dline. Process my butt.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Even if Foles were to win another SB he gets benched when the overrated Bubblewrap Boy gets healthy for a few games next year.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Or he demands the Cowboys pull their heads out of their butts and make the changes to compete and win a SB.

Instead of being a blind homer fool like yourself.
:laugh:

Yeah, that will change things. Dumbest fan base on the planet.