Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I never trust the Saints and Chargers when it comes to the playoffs. No matter how good their teams are they always seem to find a way to spit the bit. The Chargers followed the plan. The Saints got lucky that the Eagles made a bigger gaff than they did.

When have the Saints ever entered the playoffs and been "upset"? I can't think of any. They usually play to their seed. The one time they won the Super Bowl, they were a 1 seed and played like it. Have they ever lost a home playoff game? And I can only think of one road game they won and that was in Philly in 2013 against Foles. So they never really play above their seed and never flame out earlier than expected.

Birdgang

Reaction score
After a lot of their fans came out of the wood work calling our team trash and lamenting on our loss yesterday, on various social media sites, they're fan base absolutely deserves all the pain. ;)

:thumbup:

Fans of all teams have those over the top type ... but usually, there are more good ones than bad. On another note, no other fanbase had balls busted more then Eagles over no SuperBowls for a long time. Again some take it too far , but its understandable. If we used the worst of every fan base to pass judgment on them as a whole .... just think how bad that could be.

This is 5 x Sb winning Cowboys from the 90s ? when Sticks and stones can break my bones still ment something right? People didnt need a safe space .... getting offended was just part of being an adult ..... you used your fists not guns , then had a beer with the guy after. NFCE is coming back to its glory ... Lets not be like the Vikings , Hawks and Bears ... whiney wimpy fanbase

Cowboys look good 2 out of 3 years post season , as were Eagles . We also cant sleep on the Giants as they have the team but can the get final piece .

Anyway Good season for both teams , some of the best end of year football and most enjoyable I got to watch, Would of been great Boys/ Birds NFCCG . Maybe next year

uvaballa

Reaction score
Foles starting playing like himself. Some team is about to overpay for him. At least his trade value probably went down for the eagles.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This was by far the best game of the weekend.
HWqGZk0.gif