Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

gmb1

Reaction score
I'd go for it but they probably won't do it. lmao

EDIT: Never mind....

Stryker44

Reaction score
Did the Eagles sandbag again this season to purposefully earn the underdog role heading into the playoffs?

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
LMAO @ fans who wanted the Rams instead of the Saints

And they prostituted themselves to ROOT for the Eagles as well. Man, we beat the Saints so there was no reason we couldn't have done it again. Plus, this turf is to our advantage IMO. I couldn't believe how out of place we looked playing on the Rams natural grass last night.

I guess some teams just don't WANT to keep playing. Saints don't have much fight IMO. Just like the Chargers earlier today. Philly outplaying them big time. IF they can somehow get a TD here....then maybe, but my god do they look FLAT as a pancake. Helluva job Payton. Just go for it on 4th and 1 bro. Your team needs a boost. Do it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And they prostituted themselves to ROOT for the Eagles as well. Man, we beat the Saints so there was no reason we couldn't have done it again. Plus, this turf is to our advantage IMO. I couldn't believe how out of place we looked playing on the Rams natural grass last night.

I guess some teams just don't WANT to keep playing. Saints don't have much fight IMO. Just like the Chargers earlier today. Philly outplaying them big time. IF they can somehow get a TD here....then maybe, but my god do they look FLAT as a pancake. Helluva job Payton. Just go for it on 4th and 1 bro. Your team needs a boost. Do it.

We had fans doing the damn eagles chant last weekend.

Gross