Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Cowboys would’ve run Power-I there and gotten stuffed. Garrett would’ve clapped.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We had a chance to end them early. Foles pick + fake punt + 4th and goal, Saints got everything going their way. Now it’s a battle

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Man I wish we had qb that could throw accurate passes like All these QBs in the playoffs!!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
We had a chance to end them early. Foles pick + fake punt + 4th and goal, Saints got everything going their way. Now it’s a battle
I think it's all Saints unless those guys that went out injured come back. Especially their corner.

benson

Reaction score
Wow, a game defining 4th down and they don’t run right into the teeth of a great DL? I’ve never heard of that

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
which was a big flag because i think they blocked that well.

Most NFL ref crews make the games almost unwatchable. Just can't and won't let them play. Almost cost Saints a TD. But....now it's game on. Let's see if the Saints D has a pulse now.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Kind of better if the Eagles would lose this way, with taking the 14-0 lead, just for the Saints to come back and win lol. Crushing Iggles fans hopes.

ksadler1

Reaction score
No only you are the loser. The Cowboys are winners. 10-6 with a playoff win. The future is bright. I know you were hoping we lost so enjoy it.

Yippie, let us know when the "trophy picking up ceremony" is so we can all watch . . .We do get a trophy for that, right???

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Wow, a game defining 4th down and they don’t run right into the teeth of a great DL? I’ve never heard of that

True but there's only a handful of QB's in the league that can hit the fade that Brees just hit for 6. We don't have one of the five obviously.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Listen to that crowd, would have been out of the game, if the Eagles went up 3 scores, instead it's a 14-7 game.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The eagles playcalling is soooo superior to ours. It’s like night and day.