Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
So is Wentz hurt or is he officially the backup? I know last year it was a season ending injury, but not sure if that's the case this year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
he's like a fart in an elevator that you catch on the way in.
Oh man that happened to me. I was working at a bank building waiting on my Top Secret clearance and got in the elevator after someone just dropped a horrible bonb.I was the only one on the elevator and the next floor 3 hot chicks got on. I was in my Marine uniform and told them it wasn’t me but I’m sure they didn’t believe me.

Carson

Reaction score
So is Wentz hurt or is he officially the backup? I know last year it was a season ending injury, but not sure if that's the case this year.

Hurt ...

He will retain his job next year and they get a kings ransom for Foles

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Oh man that happened to me. I was working at a bank building waiting on my Top Secret clearance and got in the elevator after someone just dropped a horrible bong.I was the only one on the elevator and the next floor 3 hot chicks got on. I was in my Marine uniform and told them it wasn’t me but I’m sure they didn’t believe me.
LMAO. No drinks after work?

HungryLion

Reaction score

They’re pretending he is still hurt,
To prevent a QB controversy because Foles is playing so well.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No you’re better with a a better QB.
Foles isn't a good regular season QB. Add to that he's going to be too expensive so you can't build around him as well as a younger guy.

It's not cut and dry. And he sucked hard against Chicago.