Eagles vs Saints *** no Cowboys posts! ***

fifaguy

Reaction score
P5SNSaA.jpg

LOL. I like the new meme where they use this picture with the "Bird Box" reference. A blindfold on the ref.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'm telling you, the eagles brought their own refs today.
Not only that but the eagles fans are actually complaining that they aren't getting any calls. Unbelievable.
Saints have 10 penalties to the eagles 4.

Wood

Reaction score
Eagles are so disciplined and well coached. That crowd noise was insane and they make no mistakes. Dallas would have had 3 off sides just on that series.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I think the Saints are in control. That stadium is loud. This game is closer than should be. Philly has done nothing since thew 2nd drive.

Birdgang

Reaction score
yet , people ignore that LT and RG out of game who are protecting the backup QB .... I wonder How rush would of done in the Rams game.

robertfchew

Reaction score
yet , people ignore that LT and RG out of game who are protecting the backup QB .... I wonder How rush would of done in the Rams game.

same guys who won last years Super Bowl. philly has good depth on ol

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Couple things at this point:

1) Eagles came out in rhythm and caught the Saints flat footed. This can happen to a team with a bye every now and again. Saints have dominated since the second qtr. but need once more score to put them away

2) Eagles have a ton of significant injuries. IF they find a way tonight I think the Rams pound them back to the stone age. They are really compromised IMO. Finish them Drew.

gmb1

Reaction score
Keep the clock running please. Damn Fletcher Cox again!