Eagles will be 8-6 in 3 weeks

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m thinking Dallas very well may be 7-7. I don’t think this team can beat Buffalo and we’ll blow one of the Bears/Rams games.

The NFC East will come down to that game...100% certainty now.

Yeah. Whether the cowboys are 7-7 or 8-6 it doesn’t really matter to be honest.

they will need to win that eagles game and the Commanders game in week 17.

this has been the writing on the wall for a while.

romonumberone

Reaction score
If the Eagles win out than they win the division..... they would win the tiebreaker. Both would finish at 10-6. 5-1 in the division. Eagles 5-3 vs. common opponents..... Dallas 4-4..... loss to the Jets.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I’m thinking Dallas very well may be 7-7. I don’t think this team can beat Buffalo and we’ll blow one of the Bears/Rams games.

The NFC East will come down to that game...100% certainty now.

The division was always going to come down to that game after we lost the Jets game. Inevitable. We were never going to beat the Saints or Pats on the road. Not with Garrett. Had we won that game against that pathetic team, we would be in really good shape.

I feel confident we beat the Eagles. But in the end, what does it matter? Eagles or Cowboys won't do a dang thing in the playoffs. In fact, both teams will bow out wild card weekend. No matter who the wild card team is, they will be better than both of us. NFC East is a joke.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If the Eagles win out than they win the division..... they would win the tiebreaker. Both would finish at 10-6. 5-1 in the division. Eagles 5-3 vs. common opponents..... Dallas 4-4..... loss to the Jets.

none of this will matter. If Philly beats us, they will finish with a better record. They have 9 wins wrapped up.

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The Eagles are very banged up. While the past couple years, they've gotten by with a lot of injuries - the injuries have really hit the trenches. They are very beatable right now. ]

....but so are we.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Who cares this team will never make a playoff run. Tank the season so Garrett goes. Have Dak leave in FA so Jerry looks like a moron (again). Who cares?

This franchise is like the city of Detroit.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bills like the Cowboys haven't really beaten any good teams yet either. So they are beatable for sure. Depends on how this team will respond on a short week.