Eagles will be 8-6 in 3 weeks

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I don't think they can beat the Rams.
Their scrub Anderson RB who was not resigned is still running over the Hot Boyz...as we speak...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Why are yall so confident we will beat the Eagles?

Their defense is MUCH better than when we faced them earlier this season and they will most likely have all the momentum

We NEED the Giants to beat them at least once

Maybe but their offense is much worse and does not appear to be improving. But they are about to play 3 crappy teams and will have an opportunity to get things right.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wentz will be on IR more than likely. Dude’s an emotional puss-bag looking for a way out....

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Dallas literally only has to go 1-2 over the next 3 and the eagles game is still for the division lead.

that eagles game is going to be for the division title. Without a doubt.

They will almost certainly lose two of the next three games, possibly even the next 3. No guarantee they beat the Eagles in Philadelphia either.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What better remedy for a horrible offense than the Cowboys defense? :D

But na, I dont feel comfortable knowing it will come down to that game. If the Giants can just win one of those friggin matchups, then we would just need to win 3 more games: Bills, Bears, and Commanders

I will be praying for the giants to win.

And believe me. I Live near Philly. I have friend, family, and co workers who are eagles fans.

If the eagles beat the cowboys For The division it will be 9 months of misery for me.

I would much rather the cowboys win their next 3 and the eagles choke one. Then cowboys don’t need that eagles game. Lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
They will almost certainly lose two of the next three games, possibly even the next 3. No guarantee they beat the Eagles in Philadelphia either.

they aren’t losing the next 3. They will without a doubt, win one. And if they do. Eagles game is for the division.

they very well may lose to the eagles. That game will be close.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who watches the Eagles play will disagree with you there. That team is on the verge of imploding. And Wentz looks terrible.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Anyone who watches the Eagles play will disagree with you there. That team is on the verge of imploding. And Wentz looks terrible.
Nah

They have been playing well on defense. Held the MVP to less than 250 yards and 1 TD

Once Alshon and Howard get back, they will be a problem

morat1959

Reaction score
Dallas and Philly will both end up 9-7 and Dallas will win the tiebreaker.

I see wins against the Bears, Eagles, and Commanders. Maybe the Bills on Thursday, but they have the type of defense that can duplicate what the Patriots did.
Gulp gulp!

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I hope dallas loses every game. There not good enough to compete for a super bowl. I want Garrett FIRED.
you and me both. I would hate to sneak or stumble into the playoffs and be one and done again. And then jerry gives Garrett a 3 year extension.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nah

They have been playing well on defense. Held the MVP to less than 250 yards and 1 TD

Once Alshon and Howard get back, they will be a problem

And their offense has been a complete cluster.

I’m not saying the cowboys will be any better, but the Eagles are not going to turn it around. This division will be a war of attrition

Reactions: CWR