Earl gives up yardage?

glimmerman

Reaction score
If ET gets burned for lots of yards in the pass game or give up a few TDs. The seahags players and organization will have a cow.

Or if he “drops” a sure int. Or gets trucked by Elliot.

I think he is gonna be watched during this game. Do they pull him if he looks like he isn’t trying. I know he wants out and to be with us. But I think he has more self respect than to throw anything.

And does he chance JG down again at the end of the game?

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I'm not saying he would absolutely throw the game, but last week he was clearly disinterested in going all out to make tackles. He was running in coverage but did nothing that would risk an injury.

JayFord

Reaction score
If anything earl will have 15 tackles a sack a forced fumble one pick 6 and half a hotdog by halftime

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
0-3 may force Seattle's hand. He certainly won't be out there trying to lose a game but an indifferent attitude may be all it would take. But, he may also view himself worthy of a 1st rd pick and he goes out there trying to prove it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You are high as a kite if you actually think Earl would try and throw this game lol.... Take the tin foil off of your head.
Did I say he would throw the game. I said he has to much self respect for that. I don’t even care if he comes to The Cowboys. Was just wondering what others thought. And if the staff would be watching him closely because of rescent events.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
ET will be heavily scrutinized in this game due to his desire to be a Cowboy. Every missed coverage, or tackle, and dropped pick will have people voicing doubts about his integrity. He's gonna be under tremendous pressure to play a perfect game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm not saying he would absolutely throw the game, but last week he was clearly disinterested in going all out to make tackles. He was running in coverage but did nothing that would risk an injury.
Yeah I haven’t heard anything about his play other than he got a pick in the first game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
ET will be heavily scrutinized in this game due to his desire to be a Cowboy. Every missed coverage, or tackle, and dropped pick will have people voicing doubts about his integrity. He's gonna be under tremendous pressure to play a perfect game.
That’s kind of what I am thinking. His own team mates maybe looking at him sideways. And if Dak throws one of his 2 deep passes and happens to hit a TD on his watch then it makes it worse.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If ET gets burned for lots of yards in the pass game or give up a few TDs. The seahags players and organization will have a cow.

I think he is gonna be watched during this game. Do they pull him if he looks like he isn’t trying. I know he wants out and to be with us. But I think he has more self respect than to throw anything.

Can't make this stuff up.
:facepalm:

Come on glim

He's one the higher integrity guys in the entire league. He'd never intentionally sabotage a game.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
And we would likely make the grade by the end of the game. He would leave in a Cowboys jersey. Lol. With a chili dog.

Here's an interesting aspect to watch for: if trade talks are serious between us and them, will ET take the field? Seattle would be foolish to play him with a trade in serious negotiation. If he suffers an injury there goes their compensation down the drain.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I think Earl is a professional and highly competitive he will go out and play ball.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I don't think the Seahawks are concerned about that at all. Reads more like wishful thinking by a Cowboys fan.

He has zero reason to chase JG down again. Plus, I don't think that would go over well at all in front of the home folks.