Twitter: Earl Thomas Has interest In joining The Boys. again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If ET would accept that then I would do that in a heartbeat. No brainer, and we can't hide behind the "character issues" excuse anymore after drafting 8 players with sketchy backgrounds.
There are guys with sketchy backgrounds and true locker room killers.

There's a difference.

Corso

Reaction score
Least there was a lady with them and it just wasnt Earl and his bro... Eeew
And that's the very, absolute least.

I don't want to be in a room with my brother where he's naked and turned the heck on while I'm in it and naked also.

Me no likey.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
And that's the very, absolute least.

I don't want to be in a room with my brother where he's naked and turned the heck on while I'm in it and naked also.

Me no likey.
Me either dude. It was odd enough in a locker room.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just don’t care how bad of a person he is or whatever.. I’m over RKG football. Tampa didn’t care when they signed Antonio Brown and he got kicked off a couple of teams as well.

Fans look to deep into these things.

He would just be a hired gun for us at a position of need.

Dak’s the face of the franchise so if anyone needs to get on their morale high horse look to him and look away from the Parsons, Joseph’s, Josh Balls, and whatever other character issue they bring in.
Catch.
You sound like you are changing your tune. Just a few days ago, you absolutely hated the Parsons pick. You stated several reasons, but your main one was that Parsons was (to you) an awful human being. Are you now willing to give Parsons a chance?

Corso

Reaction score
Me either dude. It was odd enough in a locker room.
Wait... I need some exposition.
Maybe I'm a bit lost in this thread.
Maybe things have taken a very strange turn.

Everything now lays upon your shoulders!
Set the dinner table straight and I don't want viscera on my plates!

Unless it's necessary.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He's getting a little long in the tooth now....likely wouldn't get more than the vet minimum now.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Wait... I need some exposition.
Maybe I'm a bit lost in this thread.
Maybe things have taken a very strange turn.

Everything now lays upon your shoulders!
Set the dinner table straight and I don't want viscera on my plates!

Unless it's necessary.
Oh I said at least a female was in bed with earl and his bro and it wasnt just earl and bis brother lol.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Perfect timing for this rumor after the draft LOL

First off he's a head case and got cut in training camp last year for sucker punching a ream mate and NOBODY wanted him last season. Then add into the mix that he hasn't played an entire season since 2015. Then this will be his 12th season since college so that means he';s not spring chicken and there's a loss of speed. One more thing he freely admitted while playing for the ravens that on a play he pulled up on a 88 yard TD play by Nick Chubb because on a similar play 3 years earlier he pulled a hamstring and he didn't want to risk doing that again. I don't want a player that quits on plays.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just me, but I'll leave this one up to Quinn.......no one knows whether or not he's a good fit ( locker room, talent, and scheme ). IF he's willing to sign off on taking a chance with him, I'm OK with it.

Corso

Reaction score
Just me, but I'll leave this one up to Quinn.......no one knows whether or not he's a good fit ( locker room, talent, and scheme ). IF he's willing to sign off on taking a chance with him, I'm OK with it.
I don't think he will, but I've been wrong a lot so don't consider me a prognosticator.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Catch.
You sound like you are changing your tune. Just a few days ago, you absolutely hated the Parsons pick. You stated several reasons, but your main one was that Parsons was (to you) an awful human being. Are you now willing to give Parsons a chance?

Lol you’re right but man what he did allegedly was crossing a line but hey if that’s not a big deal and Josh Ball isn’t a big deal then let’s just open the flood gates and thug it up.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I said, for vet minimum, he's worth a look. While doing so, he can be useful as an on field coach/player. If he's still nuts, cut him. Very low risk to do so.
We don’t need to sign him to know if he’s a problem. Just read the quotes from the ravens. The players there couldn’t stand him.