Twitter: Earl Thomas Has interest In joining The Boys. again

Techsass

Reaction score

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm cool with bonuses if said things are attached to benchmarks that relate to winning.
No bonuses for being on the active roster type of crud.
*I concur, as I pretty much checked the wind direction ,upon stumbling across that post, same as you,tho, the innate eloquence of yer' prosed verbage,was by far ,superior as compared to my similarly formulation of as an yet,unposted reply*
( Well done):thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
*I concur, as I pretty much checked the wind direction ,upon stumbling across that post, same as you,tho, the innate eloquence of yer' prosed verbage,was by far ,superior as compared to my similarly formulation of as an yet,unposted reply*
( Well done):thumbup:
Nah, you're a savant and hold my highest esteem at all times.
Even when we rib each other, you are my brother.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1. He's old.
2. He's not a good teammate.
3. He not a good person.
4. Takes a roster spot that could go to someone that will be with the team next year.

1. He’s not old for a safety

2. Who cares.. Garrett’s gone and we are thugging it up

3. See 2

4. Lol who

starfan1

Reaction score
Look at our options.

I doubt very seriously he’s washed up. A safety can usually play into their mid 30s.

Darren Woodson played until he was like 35 and he was still good enough to keep playing and he played strong.

I get my opinion on the guy means squat but I felt like he was a talented player but he also benefited from an extremely talented defense. He had Kam next to him a good front 7

for all his talents or past talents I have a hard time getting past how much of a horses patoot he can be

I don’t need him in our locker room trying to he a vocal leader. There’s a reason no one wants him he hasn’t played in Over a year and he wasn’t the same player on a Ravens defense that wasn’t legion of boom but wasn’t slouches either

No thanks and I’d it's anymore than vet minimum it’s epic fail

Melonfeud

Reaction score
1. He’s not old for a safety

2. Who cares.. Garrett’s gone and we are thugging it up

3. See 2

4. Lol who
*I'd much prefer to having our X#38 back aboard, personally,,,ya know?o_O

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I get my opinion on the guy means squat but I felt like he was a talented player but he also benefited from an extremely talented defense. He had Kam next to him a good front 7

for all his talents or past talents I have a hard time getting past how much of a horses patoot he can be

I don’t need him in our locker room trying to he a vocal leader. There’s a reason no one wants him he hasn’t played in Over a year and he wasn’t the same player on a Ravens defense that wasn’t legion of boom but wasn’t slouches either

No thanks and I’d it's anymore than vet minimum it’s epic fail

I just don’t care how bad of a person he is or whatever.. I’m over RKG football. Tampa didn’t care when they signed Antonio Brown and he got kicked off a couple of teams as well.

Fans look to deep into these things.

He would just be a hired gun for us at a position of need.

Dak’s the face of the franchise so if anyone needs to get on their morale high horse look to him and look away from the Parsons, Joseph’s, Josh Balls, and whatever other character issue they bring in.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
*cuz' if you're in search of a Cat whose got "Natural born footballish thuggery" contained within every stitch of his jock strap? It's that Jeff Heath:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I just don’t care how bad of a person he is or whatever.. I’m over RKG football. Tampa didn’t care when they signed Antonio Brown and he got kicked off a couple of teams as well.

Fans look to deep into these things.

He would just be a hired gun for us at a position of need.

Dak’s the face of the franchise so if anyone needs to get on their morale high horse look to him and look away from the Parsons, Joseph’s, Josh Balls, and whatever other character issue they bring in.
I feel ya, but when the Raven's entire team goes to the coaches and FO to lobby to get rid of him?

That says something.

And then no NFL team touches him?
He had a workout for the Texans and it was no way hozay.

It's time you start paying more attention to things.

Like you not knowing that dude's medicals for the Draft all the way up to it, but lobbied for him and then rationalized it in the most stupid way.

You really don't pay attention to much.

Zman5

Reaction score
Why not? Because Balt released him in 2020 for two reasons:
  • He’s nuts.
  • He’s not that good anymore.
So after a year off and no other teams showing much interest, only a foolish, desperate organization with no real strategic clarity would make this move....Which has me worried that we’re about to see Stephen Jones giggling in an introductory presser soon. Please...god, no.

As I said, for vet minimum, he's worth a look. While doing so, he can be useful as an on field coach/player. If he's still nuts, cut him. Very low risk to do so.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I mean we have character issue guys already so why not. Also, he will prob come a lot cheaper nowadays and we still after so many years dont have a safety.