Earl Thomas trade scenario

tunahelper

Reaction score
Why not make the trade now. Offer a 3rd round pick that has the capability of becoming a 2nd round pick (conditional).

Base the conditional considerations around team peformance. It could geared towards if the Dallas gets to the super bowl, team wins, defense rankings.

Also could be considered on Earl Thomas peformance or games played. Personally I could take the hit if the team aspect was the condition.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cause we aren’t getting him. That’s why. The seahags want more than what we are gonna give up. Unless something changes on there end it’s not happening.

Carson

Reaction score
I’ll just quote Jason Garrett and it’ll end any discussion of debate.

“WE LIKE OUR GUYS”.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Maybe if it’s brought up enough times it will happen? Everyone simultaneously start typing Earl Thomas to Dallas for a third round pick.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
It’s a good thing Howie Roseman doesn’t seem interested otherwise Philly done would have had him for a soup and a salad(the big salad).

glimmerman

Reaction score
Apparently, they want more than 31 teams are willing to give up.
I wonder how it’s gonna work out on there end. He don’t want to play for them unless he gets more money or a extension. He knows that whole legion of boom thing is done. The others got injured or left or both. He is the stranded which is why he chances JG down after a game. How’s that look to your teammates? How’s that awkwardness in the locker room. O yeah he isn’t in the locker room. At some point he is gonna have to report to play so he can collect his tiny 8.5 million this year. The staff and organization don’t want a player who is gonna cause that distraction but from a business stand they will keep him anyways. His heart won’t be in the game.

Personally I don’t care but people who want him have to realize he is a me me me player. I don’t care because we have dealt with plenty of players like him on our team. He is a upgrade.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No point in getting him this season. If they want him in the offseason then get him. Plus that'll save a draft pick or 2.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I don't think I'd trade more than a 6th for this, but I'm not the GM.

R-9111463-1474975093-8847.jpeg.jpg

Bigdog

Reaction score
Need a trading partner to make a trade. Hawks were offered a 2nd I believe in April and declined.

garyv

Reaction score
Need a trading partner to make a trade. Hawks were offered a 2nd I believe in April and declined.
They were offered a 3rd the Cowboys would not give a 2nd this is where the issue lies. I've stated before I would give a 3rd in 2019 and a 3rd in 2020.