Early afternoon game thread

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Bell is not a great runner. He has a nice cut, but he's inconsistent running the ball. What makes him special is how good he is receiving wise.

He's a fantastic runner. He's patient and picks his holes. He's a little bit of a boom or bust guy, like Barry was, but he's fantastic regardless. Just because he's such an adept receiver doesn't take away from his running ability.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sloppy throw by Bortles. He needed to float that to the wide open TE. He threw it low and made for an easy knock down.

Idiot.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I think one game doesnt tell a story, new teams new coordinators etc takes time to adjust..remember that before the ripping our guys comes in an hour :))
He’s had a really bad camp, too, Blue. In fact, that’s where I draw my conclusion from, rather than this game.

I have posted numerous times of his awful camp. He’s done. NYG OL is donezo.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He's a fantastic runner. He's patient and picks his holes. He's a little bit of a boom or bust guy, like Barry was, but he's fantastic regardless. Just because he's such an adept receiver doesn't take away from his running ability.

His "patience" is what has gotten him criticized and that's what is what we call a double edge sword. He was also hit behind the line too often BECAUSE he doesn't hit the hole fast enough.

He's no Sanders - Sanders was a pure runner. Bell is not that, Berry didn't have one week averaging 3 YPC and then the next averaging 4-5+ to help his season average.

That's my point - he's a decent runner, has a great run cut. Watch more football.