Early afternoon game thread

kevm3

Reaction score
hopefully our defense resembles something out of minnesota or jacksonville. I can only imagine the feeling of having our defense actually be able to close out games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jimmy G 40 Mil per INT nice returns LMAO:lmao:hes the new Eli take the good with the bad he hucks and chucks a lot of balls up..did it last year had a lot of INts for the small amount of games yet they gave him all that money.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He’s had a really bad camp, too, Blue. In fact, that’s where I draw my conclusion from, rather than this game.

I have posted numerous times of his awful camp. He’s done. NYG OL is donezo.
and yet in the end he had more yards then Zeke in his first game..knee jerk, dont take this kid lightly he will burn us if we do..he was a high pick for reason just like Zeke

blueblood70

Reaction score
The first game of the season often provides a poor evaluation of a team's performance. The best example I can think of is in 2003 when the Bills clobbered the Patriots 31-0 on opening day. A lot of people jumped to the conclusion that the Bills would be good and the Pats were coming back to the pack. By the end of the year the Bills were finishing 6-10(with a 31-0 loss to the Pats in the final game of the regular season) and the Patriots were winning a Superbowl.
agreed