Early afternoon game thread

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
it really looks like the jags are struggling to get first downs

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Giants/Jags on computer. HOU/NE on IPad. Missing SF/Vikes in living room TV in the name of not overthrowing the household with football.

Or not.

Can I NOT SERIOUSLY watch Sunday ticket on more than one device?

Unreal

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can NOT stand [players, any of them, that come out and grand stand as if they did something great and want credit when it was a lucky bounce..IE TMathieu he got a duck fluttered over to him in slow motion and he was beat by his guy badly but was so far behind he gets the lucky pick.. he gets up after plays over runs to end zone and starts primping around like he stepped in front of guy and stole a clean int for pick 6..its embarrassing bro..my grandma in her wheel chair could have caught that..stop show boating..ugh

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I’m sure there will be people who complain and say the game is being ruined...but that is the exact type of hit that should be outlawed. Just unnecessary and dangerous. Players can’t be concerned and pressuring the NFL about their safety and then do dumb stuff like that.

I am fine with a penalty there. Disgusted at an ejection.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sunday Ticket owners, why can’t I stream games to multiple devices? I’ve had the service for several years and don’t remover this

cowboyec

Reaction score
Bortles takes alotta crap...the more I watch him...the more I like him.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Watching these other elite defences like Minny and Jacksonville, our tackles are lacking and tiny in comparison. I think we're gonna struggle vs run and it's gonna beat up our lbs. We never learn
Its Marinellis fault,i am never a fan of these small Dts plan.they are going to get beat up and injured over the long run.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Thats another thing Dak and co gotta learn - use the middle of the field...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Sunday Ticket owners, why can’t I stream games to multiple devices? I’ve had the service for several years and don’t remover this

They do not want you sharing your acct. Multiple devices to them could be you sharing your acct with someone else.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Its Marinellis fault,i am never a fan of these small Dts plan.they are going to get beat up and injured over the long run.
Hasn't he always had some big tackles before on previous teams? Some pro bowlers? How can you be here 7 years and not see this as an issue? We're never close to leading in sacks, so the smaller guys aren't getting to the qb. So you may as well sure up against the running game. Can't wait till RM is gone

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score

i dont remember this either. my cousin used to stream games on his ps4 under my sunday ticket. im assuming they dont want multiple households watching games under one package.