Early (and late) Game Thread

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Accept the reality that they are really good.

Top level weapons across the board on offense. Elite OL. Top DL, improved secondary.

If Hurts plays like he has thus far this season, unfortunately, they are a contender in a suspect NFC.
Elite O-line my ***. Their interior is not that good. Also im holding off until they face a top NFC/AFC team. I don't believe in their coaching staff.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Accept the reality that they are really good.

Top level weapons across the board on offense. Elite OL. Top DL, improved secondary.

If Hurts plays like he has thus far this season, unfortunately, they are a contender in a suspect NFC.
They're good but its been 3 weeks. Its tough to really gauge them because thus far no one seems to really want to make Hurts beat them with their legs. Curious to see how the faster defenses will play him.

RS12

Reaction score
Welp I like that Schlereth is doing color on the Commode game. I think he is one of the best in the business.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Elite O-line my ***. Their interior is not that good. Also im holding off until they face a top NFC/AFC team. I don't believe in their coaching staff.
Yeah I don't know why people are so quick to crown them I guess so they can look right. I see nothing impressive about them. Yes, Hurts has looked good before this game for sure. Looks a lot more accurate..but for such a "elite OL" they sure don't look elite run blocking.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They're good but its been 3 weeks. Its tough to really gauge them because thus far no one seems to really want to make Hurts beat them with their legs. Curious to see how the faster defenses will play him.
But didn't they start like 2-7 last year? They finished the season strong and it looks like it's carried over to this season, even if just a few weeks in.

It's easy to see they are a team headed in the right direction.