Early (and late) Game Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
theres a game day thread for this, this should not be allowed in the Cowboys zone..its not the eagles zone but i see we have some eagles fan slobbering over them disguised as cowboys fans..just another bashing thread for our team, its allowed , why?
BTW those saying OUR GUYS as that stale narrative...

heres what "our guys" have done to the eagles the last 3 games,

51-26
41-21
37-17

yup I like our guys.. I mean those scores also had garbage points added after we let up..Ill take our guy's

results say we are BETTER..
H2H will show this, stop slobbering over those rivals, its embarrassing, really. shameful fans alleged bad poor fandom.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Geez where is Ronnie at That ball Hurts just through was way higher than the one to Noah Brown.

He really needs to give those guys on the eagles form a piece of his mind with the way jail and Hurts is playing and all these inaccurate balls he's throwing.

What a hoot bet you won't see anybody in Philadelphia complaining about any of those passes only here
After reading some of the "Trolling the League" posts, I'm sure there are plenty of Eagles fans whining about that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly right. If something is not working in their offense, they have enough humility to admit it and CHANGE plays and personnel. We stubbornly stay with status quo and blame "execution".

51-26
41-21
37-17

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This is just the Eagles year to win the division...and they may even get a #1 or #2 seed

i hate that they look as good as they do, but I’m not gonna pretend like they aren’t a good team.

last week their secondary was lights out and now their offense is making things look easy.

glad I drafted smith, I guess

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Need eagles injuries otherwise it’s a wrap. They are too talented.

blueblood70

Reaction score
OMG....I saw the thread, and rushed on here to be the first to say "we like our guys"....but was too late. Philly knows that FA is a big deal....Booger and Chuckles have to win the guys they drafted or they get no credit...what $&*^#%@ fools they are!!!

51-26
41-21
37-17

Mannix

Reaction score
We don't have the QB or WR to pull off that last Philly pitch and catch....this game is REALLY exposing how average we are.

mooseq

Reaction score
Watching these early set of games I really don’t see a team that can stand toe to toe with Cooper Rush and Co.