Early (and late) Game Thread

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
No they don’t tell me that. I know it from personal experience. 50 years of training with athletes.

I know athletes in great shape and they drink but sometimes the body will do what it wants, when they hit the field or track. Like you been around athletes also most of my life.

Toro9

Reaction score
Kill Brady, kill Brady.

Rodgers is the best
Because he implements natural substances
potato

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Something lost in all of the hype and praise the Eagles have received, is how they're offense come out looking unstoppable in the first half. but has been shut out in the 2nd half of their last 2 games. This could be a case of defenses adjusting to whatever the Eagles offense has been able to do in the first half. And it this is the case. then it means that there can be defenses who will be able to put a more complete game together against the Hurts and the Eagles offense.

It also means that the Eagles better hope that this doesn't become habit of theirs. As it could get them into trouble against any QB or offense which is able to put on a big 2nd half performance or a more complete offensive performance, than what the Vikings and Commanders were able to get out of Cousins and Wentz.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kill Brady, kill Brady.

Rodgers is the best
Because he implements natural substances
potato
One ring how many years. He’s not the best is not close to being the best. He’s just been around playing with the best Mr. Hail Mary media lover boy benefit of the doubt

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Something lost in all of the hype and praise the Eagles have received, is how they're offense come out looking unstoppable in the first half. but has been shut out in the 2nd half of their last 2 games. This could be a case of defenses adjusting to whatever the Eagles offense has been able to do in the first half. And it this is the case. then it means that there can be defenses who will be able to put a more complete game together against the Hurts and the Eagles offense.

It also means that the Eagles better hope that this doesn't become habit of theirs. As it could get them into trouble against any QB or offense which is able to put on a big 2nd half performance or a more complete offensive performance, than what the Vikings and Commanders were able to get out of Cousins and Wentz.
Eagles really haven’t played anybody.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Packers big mistake let’s see if Brady can capitalize . This usually focuses him