Early CBS mock draft

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No, no, no.....continue building the D. Top safety or CB would be my priority

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We need an upgrade at just about every position on the field except Linebacker, RB, TE and WR.

cowboyec

Reaction score
haven't watched nc state.
of what was on the board when we picked...i'd rather have michigan de aidan hutchinson.
or the texas a&m olineman.

Mr_437

Reaction score

Ikem Ekwonu T
NC STATE • SOPH • 6'4" / 320 LBS
PROJECTED TEAM
Dallas
PROSPECT RNK
POSITION RNK

Ekwonu is a pick for the future in Dallas. He can play guard or tackle and packs a serious punch at the point of attack.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...-2-overall-spencer-rattler-lands-with-giants/
Without knowing anything about the player or this draft overall... I like the position and the flexibility of the player. CWill is a UFA after this season, and Biadez is slipping, so yes I'll take an interior OL.

RonWashington

Reaction score

RonWashington

Reaction score
No, no, no.....continue building the D. Top safety or CB would be my priority

Tyrone yr 11 and opposite him is Terrence Steele. After watching Conor Williams who’s rookie contract is up his replacement might be high on the draft list on the interior .

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't think that Ekwonu is a first round player - probably a late second guy. I like his power, but he needs work in pass protection.

cnuball21

Reaction score
It’s super early, but I think you can make the case he’s a top 20 talent in this class. I think he’s a G in the NFL but if he’s clear cut BPA I’m taking him.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
The strength of this team is the offense. How big of a loss is Williams or Gallup ? I think both of these positions will be addressed just not sure it will be round 1. I think we’re looking at a player on defense.