Early game day thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Coaching matters

Philly vs Minny for the NFC crown

We're going no where w Garrett and Jerry Jones overseeing the on field product.

We got 4 first round offensive lineman, and they're performing like a sack of dog crap. That's all you need to know about how ineffective he is as head coach.
Coaching matters

Philly vs Minny for the NFC crown

We're going no where w Garrett and Jerry Jones overseeing the on field product.

We got 4 first round offensive lineman, and they're performing like a sack of dog crap. That's all you need to know about how ineffective he is as head coach.
The offensive line is performing like crap? Huh?

And didn't you say this with Chip Kelly and Nick Foles too? Sure you said it last year with Gruden and Cousins too........

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Didn't Chip Kelly coach a Michael Vick team to have the Eagles up 35-3 at halftime against the Skins some years back? Wasn't Nick Foles also the second coming under him for a while?

The NFL season is a long one, novel things seem awesome for a while, but the league does tend to adjust.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Rams took a QB over Wentz. If this continues, they'll never get over that.

no doubt, my point is I didn't want Wentz to end up in Philly and since Cleveland made that possible, my comment was directed at them but if you want me to add in the Rams too, I'm good with that.

Regardless, it just sucks he's on a team I despise

Gameover

Reaction score
The offensive line is performing like crap? Huh?

And didn't you say this with Chip Kelly and Nick Foles too? Sure you said it last year with Gruden and Cousins too........

I doubt it. I may have said about Gruden, because I believe he is a good coach. I was always suspect of Chip Kelly.

The OL looks terrible.

Gameover

Reaction score
no doubt, my point is I didn't want Wentz to end up in Philly and since Cleveland made that possible, my comment was directed at them but if you want me to add in the Rams too, I'm good with that.

Regardless, it just sucks he's on a team I despise
If Dak is the real deal, I don't really care.

yimyammer

Reaction score
If Dak is the real deal, I don't really care.

No doubt, if he works out, it will salve a lot of wounds

Plus I'd prefer to get lucky with a late 4th then spend a slew of draft picks they desperately need for defense