Early game day thread

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Will mainly be watching the Skins vs Giants but will be flip around a bit and definitely watch a bit of the Raiders vs Titans.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
ill be flipping from giants game to redzone for sure. I am actually excited to see the giants today i wanna see this ODJ Norman battle even though i think it will be nothing like last time

TOOMBS

Reaction score
Rooting for the pathetic skins just for personal glory! .... Can you feel it?

Skins have one of the 4 wins of their season (((the Giants go 2-1))) and Wentz turns into the neutered male he really is and Eagles die in a fire.... Three way tie for East. Extremeskins go insane and mistakenly create another 300 page thread on the exposed power level of Cousins.

The plan is working.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Rooting for the pathetic skins just for personal glory! .... Can you feel it?

Skins have one of the 4 wins of their season (((the Giants go 2-1))) and Wentz turns into the neutered male he really is and Eagles die in a fire.... Three way tie for East. Extremeskins go insane and mistakenly create another 300 page thread on the exposed power level of Cousins.

The plan is working.

:laugh:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's go, Steelers.

Josh Doctson a late scratch for the Commanders. They are really in a tough spot today.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm really curious to see how Winston rebounds from last week's abysmal performance against Arizona, facing a tough Rams D. Both Ayers and Martin are out, so Winston needs to have a good game. I think he does. Evans is a top 10 WR and I think he and Winston link up at least once in the endzone.

Rams haven't scored an offensive TD yet, are in shambles at QB, and have a coach that doesn't know how to use Tavon Austin... and I love me some Jameis. Gonna be a good afternoon game for the Bucs, imo.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BN-PX428_EAGLES_P_20160920163101.jpg

Here's Wentz mocking the crucifixion. If you look at the angle of the arms he's clearly stating he's broken free, hence the thumbs up. He did all of this as well as read the formations and getting the right play called within the 40 second play clock.

Another sign I noticed during that game. Wentz ran out of bounds on the Eagles sideline and split two coolers filled with a red liquid which I am assuming to be Hi-C fruit punch. It took me a minute to realize I just watched this sucker part the red C.

Just a couple of things I've noticed. Go Steelers, though.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
I would love to see Norman shadow OBJ all day just to get the answer.

It wont happen though

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's be honest. What's the difference between the 2-0 Giants and 0-2 Commanders? Not much. The Giants didn't have to play Pittsburgh and got the break they needed to win against the Cowboys that the Commanders didn't. These two teams are about even.

Carson

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Norman. But man. I would love to have somebody on our defense with his fire and passion

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
man i miss Harris he is a beast on Special teams we should have never let him go !

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Typical Commanders. One of the most incompetent teams out there.

I swear the Giants seem to always catch breaks like these. But I guess it's better to be lucky than good at times.