Early game day thread

popp1234

Reaction score
If you're watching the Eagles-Vikings game and you come away intimidated by either team, I don't know what to tell you.

I agree. But what will be the narritive in the media next week? Vikings overrated, or Wentz leads soaring Eagles over best team in the NFC? I predict the latter.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Giants suck but the defense will keep them in games. They suck at running the but their schedule looks good at the end of the year.

I would not say they suck. They are not great by any means but they back their way into more wins than any other team I can recall.

Their defense is definitely better than their past teams. They are the ones keeping them in games this year. Used to be the opposite. Their defense is the only reason they even won today. Their offense was putrid.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Foreskins are the real threat

Everyone in this division is the real threat.
Actually he has been playing the same.....difference is Vikings don't drop many picks which Wentz has gotten away with so far

Naw I disagree. Mind you I'm not a fan of Wentz and I think Dak > Wentz but i'm not going to downplay him. Factor in his best receiver is Nelson Agholor or Green Beckham.....he has no running game.....he's exceeded expectations by a large margin. He has played good football. These past two weeks have not ben. But this was by far the worst he's looked.

He couldn't even hand-off the ball. I don't know if he was nervous or what but he dropped the football like 4 or 5 times today.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Everyone in this division is the real threat.

Naw I disagree. Mind you I'm not a fan of Wentz and I think Dak > Wentz but i'm not going to downplay him. Factor in his best receiver is Nelson Agholor or Green Beckham.....he has no running game.....he's exceeded expectations by a large margin. He has played good football. These past two weeks have not ben. But this was by far the worst he's looked.

He couldn't even hand-off the ball. I don't know if he was nervous or what but he dropped the football like 4 or 5 times today.
He has no running game are you serious? You don't watch his games if you say that. Matthews and Sproles have been huge for Wentz. You should watch the Eagles games instead of listening to the media