Early Game Day Thread

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Zeke pretty much looks like he did here.

Once he lost that bit of speed he had, he was done for.

Patriots looking ultra sloppy. Bad throw by Mac Jones but you gotta catch that
2 yds and a cloud of dust.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Going to be some good second halves of football. It is amazing how close NFL teams are in talent. It’s about the coaches and schemes.

Ken

Reaction score
Also heard Swift was gonna be so much better in Philly offense.. carter on defense does look like he’s gonna be a huge problem tho.
Carter will be a good player but he is also a flawed player. He is a threat in the pass rush but his run d is soft and if you stop his first move, he is done.

starfan1

Reaction score
Justin Fields is no better than last year... always looking to run, and throws 3 yards down field. He stinks
I don’t know what it is about OSU QBs they just don’t translate to nfl normally

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The Mac Daddy will make ya jump...jump...

Kris Kross will make ya jump...jump...

Dayum, now I feel like warning my clothes backwards.
Back then I used to wonder if their handlers were that out of touch with what would get over, or were they simply playing a prank on those kids.

I was not exactly shocked that the backwards jeans didn't catch on.

Mr_437

Reaction score
So whats the Jordan love report a certain packer fan told me I would be a believer from week 1.
Missed some crucial throws, but has been decent, but not anything resembling "believer" talk. Maybe he'll do better in the 2nd half.

Ken

Reaction score
Man CBS halftime crew got me mic'ed talking about the weak middle D the eagles have
Meanwhile...i have been saying this all offseason.

Lost top 5 tacklers off their team and replaced them with JAGS. Well..Carter isn't a Jag but he isn't playing at a Hargrave level this year.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Meanwhile...i have been saying this all offseason.

Lost top 5 tacklers off their team and replaced them with JAGS. Well..Carter isn't a Jag but he isn't playing at a Hargrave level this year.
exactly!