Early Game Day Thread

T-RO

Reaction score
His decision not to kick the FG earlier help to cost the Patriots that game.
And you think it was false pride that caused him to make a decision to go for it, or not? It's a calculated decision. Just didn't work.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Charger offense had 30 first downs and scored 34. Moore's offense was awesome.

LA lost because they could only force Fins to punt one time!
The passing offense wasn’t awesome. The rushing offense carried them.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Charger offense had 30 first downs and scored 34. Moore's offense was awesome.

LA lost because they could only force Fins to punt one time!
That's exactly the issue he had here. Had zero ability to manage the clock when the defense was struggling to get stops. And when given the opportunity to put the game out of each, stalls abs kicks a FG. Then when given the opportunity to win the game, sacks and sacks and game over

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Just like in the super bowl. Hurts is just un-clutch as they come.
Wait what? He had 4 TDs, over 300 yards passing, a two point conversion and a ton of rushing yards. He was down 8 late in the 4th and led his team to a TD and ran in the 2 point conversion. He was fantastic in the SB and was the best player on the field that day. You couldn't be more wrong.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
brady got owned in 2015 and on the 2nd superbowl against the eagles. keep dreaming. didnt realize brady was a cowboy tho. his fanbase his strong here LMAO
Brady with that Patriots team today, would have beaten the eagles. Doesn't mean anything other than that

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I give up. Every time I watch Philly I just start counting the lucky plays they get to help them win games: 1....2....3....4...etc... Tip pass goes directly to them for an INT and TD. Huge botched snap to lose 10 yards and Patriots line up offsides by inches (instead of needing 15 yds for 1st down, they get a 1st down handed to them). Fumble rolls to them. At this point I turn it off and go out for some patio dinner with wife. Come home and turn it on for the final 2 minutes (I can just imagine the breaks they got between when I left and when I turned it back on). Patriots driving for the winning TD. 4th down and they miss getting a foot down for a 1st inside the 10. They're going to win the game. It is just hard to defeat the luckiest team in NFL history.
It’s true. The Cowboys earn all their wins and the Eagles are gifted all their wins. Some team, not just the Eagles, is lucky every year since the Cowboys last won a Super Bowl. I’m convinced the Dallas Cowboys are the last team that deserved to win a Super Bowl. It’s been just luck and/or corrupt officiating dictating the Super Bowl winner ever since. The Dallas Cowboys have actually been the best team in the NFL every season for the last 28 years. Don’t let anyone tell you different.

T-RO

Reaction score
That's exactly the issue he had here. Had zero ability to manage the clock when the defense was struggling to get stops. And when given the opportunity to put the game out of each, stalls abs kicks a FG. Then when given the opportunity to win the game, sacks and sacks and game over
You are out of your mind.
-LAC easily won the time of possession today
-As Moore's offense was #1 in the red zone last year, today Chargers scored 4 TDs and 1 FG in 5 red zone trips.

Chargers gave up more points today (and yards) than anyone in any game. That's why they lost.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
You are out of your mind.
-LAC easily won the time of possession today
-As Moore's offense was #1 in the red zone last year, today Chargers scored 4 TDs and 1 FG in 5 red zone trips.

Chargers gave up more points today (and yards) than anyone in any game. That's why they lost.
Winning time of possession isn't managing the clock. They had several 3 and outs. And, again when they needed a TD, they got a FG. When they needed to drive down the field for a FG the offense went backwards.

This is constantly what we dealt with. His ability to call plays when is crunch time is miserable. He's a great 3 quarter coach. But when it's 5 minutes left in the game, he's not the coach I want calling plays. And he has not improved over the last 4 years

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
It’s true. The Cowboys earn all their wins and the Eagles are gifted all their wins. Some team, not just the Eagles, is lucky every year since the Cowboys last won a Super Bowl. I’m convinced the Dallas Cowboys are the last team that deserved to win a Super Bowl. It’s been just luck and/or corrupt officiating dictating the Super Bowl winner ever since. The Dallas Cowboys have actually been the best team in the NFL every season for the last 28 years. Don’t let anyone tell you different.
Are you 12?

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Just slow the eagles passrush a their defense can be had. Easier said that done I know.
The teams that do well against the Eagles D incorporate a quick pass attack which nullifies their pass rush and exploits their poor to mediocre LBers. That's how the Commanders beat them last year. The Patriots look like they'll have an excellent D this year but lack weapons on O.