FEATURED Early game day thread

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
The rules committee needs to make it so there is no offensive pushing of a player. It’s turned the game into trash.
I disagree. The only team who is consistently successful at it is Philly. They just have a devastating run blocking OLine. It's not like it's working for every team that tries it

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Their office is pretty good though. Big game tonight..two games back if we lose.

The Eagles do seem to be fighting some sort of general malaise… But they always find a way to win.

Starting to get nervous about San Fran
I said that last week and everyone on here is saying hurts dont look good.. He looks like the best QB in the league to me

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I agree with you its trash but I don't think the league should step in. Had they said they stopped it over injury concerns i'd get it. But they didn't. So you can't just change it because its working though I do think it sucks and is trash.
They will stop it this offseason...just to appease the whiners.

But it will have to include pushing runners and receivers down the field when they catch passes (which we do plenty of)

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
On to San Francisco. This is a statement game. We should beat them in a good game

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Let this sink in…

With his INT today, DE Aiden Hutchinson already has more than half the career interceptions (4) that CB Morris Claiborne had tallied for his career (7).

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I said that last week and everyone on here is saying hurts dont look good.. He looks like the best QB in the league to me
He has 70 yards rushing. That opens up the passing game and makes it easy for him, because he needs it to be easy.

Swagger

Reaction score
I'm unsure about best QB in the league but his all round skillset makes him an elite QB. The plays he makes with his legs really makes him so difficult to contain as he's very accomplished at throwing a football. No Tim Tebow in that regard despite what biased and deluded Dak Prescott fans will have you believe on here.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
How can KC have the QB walk away on a live play? I know they were trying to draw them offsides, but doesn't he have to be set? The ball wasn't snapped but that is a weird play.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Hurts has all day on every single play. I know he makes a ton of plays that most quarterbacks can't. But it would be interesting to see what kind of QB he would be without that dominant o line. Not to mention arguably one of the best collection of skill position players in the league.
That's what everyone always sId about Aikman. That he was simply a nice above average QB, blesses with the best OLine in history.

But then when Aikman went out, or Hurts went out, their backups never magically looked like all pro QBs.

Aikman was great...AND his oLine was great. Wasn't an either or.

Hurts is not "great" historically....but he's top 5 this year, and he has an all time great oLine too. Not an either or either.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I am surprised the eagles don't suffer offensive line injuries with how often they run the "tush push".