Early Game Thread

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Could go either way Id say they are 4 or 5 but dez gets hurt less. But green gets open more.

Calvin Johnson, Dez, Green and Julio jones are top 4 imo. You could rank 2-4 In whatever order. Julio might turn out to be the best of the bunch. He's got a size and strength combination that is just scary

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Hill stayed inside, would have had a 1st down, but stopped and went outside.
but easy for us to say sitting and watching.

24-0 would been a killer, but I'll take the 20-0. Dalton looking good.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm getting Bengals/Browns (and I kinda suspected this would happen) and Falcons/Steelers right now. Wish I had Bills/Packers, that one looks to be like a great game.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson, Dez, Green and Julio jones are top 4 imo. You could rank 2-4 In whatever order. Julio might turn out to be the best of the bunch. He's got a size and strength combination that is just scary

Id put brown at number 2. I just dont like when dez dissappears In games but id probably take dez over green. All great wrs. It just seems dez has the hardest time getting open out of all 5 of these guys.

reddyuta

Reaction score
JFF arm is weak,i thought he could make better throws but you cant float your passes in there.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm getting Bengals/Browns (and I kinda suspected this would happen) and Falcons/Steelers right now. Wish I had Bills/Packers, that one looks to be like a great game.

I'm stuck with Carolina and The pit game. Watching Buffalo, Skins and Browns on m PC.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
lol @ RG3 celebrating a blown coverage TD pass like he had won the game

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Call us Neo. We dodged about 500 bullets taking Martin instead of Manziel.

Every ball is fluttering and off target. Just does not have an NFL arm. Maybe not even CFL.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Id put brown at number 2. I just dont like when dez dissappears In games but id probably take dez over green. All great wrs. It just seems dez has the hardest time getting open out of all 5 of these guys.

Brown is very good. His numbers are great. Small guys don't tend to get much love in rankings. I think dez not getting open has a lot to do with scheme. Switch dez out with Jordy Nelson and he would be putting up big time numbers. While Nelson would have the same issues as Dez does here disappearing in games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Call us Neo. We dodged about 500 bullets taking Martin instead of Manziel.

Every ball is fluttering and off target. Just does not have an NFL arm. Maybe not even CFL.

I will give him some time, could be nerves, 1st game jitters. May settle down, or if not, another game. I won't judge him on this game. But hope he continues the poor play for this game.
But I can also see him continuing from what you posted too as he gets into his career.