Early Game Thread

Deep_South

Reaction score
JF probably needed another year on the bench because this would have been his junior year in college and A&M played something like a sandlot offense. Still, he has skills and they will emerge, IMO. Romo threw three picks the first half of football he played against the Giants, I believe. I should add that even with 3 picks, Tony looked better than JF has so far...

Fmart322

Reaction score
Did you see that roughing the passer call in the Atlanta/Pittsburgh game?
They called a great sack rtp. Sad what the NFL has become. Matt ice got clobbered.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
JFF arm is weak,i thought he could make better throws but you cant float your passes in there.

The interesting part of that is that's what I saw at his pro day. He put on pads to cover it up and that became the story but his pro day looked like an advertisement for Mike Evans ability to bail out bad passes to me.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Brown is very good. His numbers are great. Small guys don't tend to get much love in rankings. I think dez not getting open has a lot to do with scheme. Switch dez out with Jordy Nelson and he would be putting up big time numbers. While Nelson would have the same issues as Dez does here disappearing in games.

It must be the scheme. People always say Its because hes double teamed which is bs.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Johnny with another high throw that results in his 2nd INT.

Wow Browns get lucky with a defensive offsides.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess we aren't the only team with stupid players...what a penalty from the Bengals.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dare I say it...I almost feel bad for Manziel right now.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals had 2 chances to put this game away already, but now are about to let the Browns back in it. The usual for the Bengals.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Bills are making Aaron Rodgers look fairly pedestrian so far.
Doubt it lasts, but impressive nevertheless.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Johnny hasn't had a shot in this game. Shanahan's kid is calling a terrible, terrible game. How is he supposed to get in any rhythm when they never let him throw? They need to tailor the offense to him instead of trying to fit him into their "scheme"

gmoney112

Reaction score
Packers/bills under and Steelers with spread looking like solid calls today.

Being from Manziel's neck of the woods I can't relate how fun it is trolling Fbook right now.

It's the simple things.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Johnny hasn't had a shot in this game. Shanahan's kid is calling a terrible, terrible game. How is he supposed to get in any rhythm when they never let him throw? They need to tailor the offense to him instead of trying to fit him into their "scheme"

They've let him throw. He's just throwing to Cincy jerseys. Haha.