Early Game Thread

Fmart322

Reaction score
Another very bad call in the giants/skins game. How was that RG3 run not a TD?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Is Lawrence blowing plays that result in TDs in dramatic fashion? Was Johnny hurt for half the season unable to practice like DeMarcus?

He's had time to practice. He should be at least getting some pressures. I haven't seen him get close to a qb yet. No excuses anymore. That injury was done with a month ago. We should see flashes of potential. Quickness of the line. Something. Anything.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
He's had time to practice. He should be at least getting some pressures. I haven't seen him get close to a qb yet. No excuses anymore. That injury was done with a month ago. We should see flashes of potential. Quickness of the line. Something. Anything.

YEA cause we all loved dez year 1!!!

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I see the opposite on here. People will criticize the players, coaches, management, GM and the owner. But another team / player does same thing, make the same moves, draft. Yet they are geniuses.
And a player gets put down, because he didn't drink the Gatorade correctly.

Yeah that's the opposite of a homer. We have both here at the CZ and neither are usually right.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Lawrence has not had the much practice time especially compared to Johnny. IMO he has shown some flashes as well. I think people were expecting way too much for a rookie coming back from an injury that caused him to miss half the season.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Is Lawrence blowing plays that result in TDs in dramatic fashion? Was Johnny hurt for half the season unable to practice like DeMarcus?

Lawrence has been practicing since oct. Im sure hes gotten more practice snaps then manziel this yr. Hoyer has gotten most if not all the snaps all yr.