Early game thread

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Greenbay Oline technique is cutting edge

I see what you mean, but disagree.

If the grip is on the outside of the shoulders, that has to be holding. Back in the day an OLman could not grab the jersey. Now they can, but it has to be inside.

So what does it say about the league if the rules have changed (hush hush) and Rodgers benefits? This is where I find fault with the league that makes me question why I watch any more.

If Dallas gets beat by a better team, then I can handle that. But if a team massages the rules to take advantage of a grey area, or the league ignores this because of points which drive viewers, then the game is rigged.

Evidently I still have a hangover from last week's game.

Last edited:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I see what you mean, but disagree.

If the grip is on the outside of the shoulders, that has to be holding. Back in the day an OLman could not grab the jersey. Now they can, but it has to be inside.

So what does it say about the league if the rules have changed (hush hush) and Rodgers benefits? This is where I find fault with the league that makes me question why I watch any more.

If Dallas gets beat by a better team, then I can handle that. But if a team massages the rules to take advantage of a grey area, or the league ignores this because of point which drive viewers, then the game is rigged.

Evidently I still have a hangover from last week's game.
I agree 100%... their technique used get called, but now the referees are letting them use it. They are capitalizing or taking advantage of the situation