Early Game Thread

BRoni

Reaction score
Sorry, but this makes no sense. You can argue against going for 2 the first time. But you obviously go for it the second time when you're getting the ball at the 1-yard line.

I don’t love it, but at least run the ball and give yourself a higher percentage chance.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems like the Eagles are rounding into form. This game will go a long way toward showing if that's true. If they roll the Panthers look out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least it isn't Bucky Joe and Troy having a Wentz / Eagles love fest announcing.
hope these guys don't

JayFord

Reaction score
Oh no

I think theyre giving me the bills game

No offense but i rather rub wasabi in my eyes

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I originally picked the Commanders but considering how banged up they are I'm waffling on this game. I will be seriously pissed if the Cowboys win. 4-3 means they'll win too many games to get a high draft pick or probably any changes in management/coaching, and they still won't be anything resembling a true contender any time soon. The win would be a meaningless feel good moment that leads to nothing good in January.

Damn it.

Cowboys 24
Commanders 19

Hail or Fail. Your choice today.
I quit! I quit! Throw down your weapons and run! Hide! Poor thing.

JayFord

Reaction score
They gave me the bills/colts game

Someone pass the wasabi

JayFord

Reaction score
If Dak passes the ball 73 times today like haskins did yesterday whats our chance of winning?