Early game thread!

Reaction score
Not watching the eagles game, but I bet the crowd is thrilled with what they are watching.

:laugh:

droopdog7

Reaction score
Imagine a world where the cowboys refuse to give up the pick for cooper and he’s traded to the iggles.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It’s not the injury.

Despite what some people on this board will tell you. QB’s need help.

Wentz had a great rushing offense last season. To help him. He doesn’t this season.

He finally got married and had sex this past off season, maybe that had something to do with it. He shoulda listened to Mick and stay away from women. it worked for their greatest hero, Rocky.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The eagles figured out they have to take the game out of bubble wrap's hands and run the ball.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic lol

4/6 is hardly impressive.

My one eye’d rescue blue heeler can meet those numbers

But they aren’t winning. You can complete 100% of your passes ... but if you aren’t scoring or losing .. something has to give.

Plus, it’s Philly lol

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Eagles are playing like last year's Cowboys when Zeke Elliott was on suspension. Cowboy fans can relate.

Except your crappy team is 1 loss away from equaling the entire loss total for the Cowboys last year....................And Philthy is not winning all their remaining games , so pipe down......................