Early game thread!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Shurmer = Garrett

1. Went for 2 on the opening drive TD.....failed

2. Barkley has nearly a 100 yards in the 1st half.......only like 4 carries in the 2nd half.........stop what works in the first half ....to what doesn't work.....pure Garrett moves.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Shurmer = Garrett

2. Barkley has nearly a 100 yards in the 1st half.......only like 4 carries in the 2nd half.........stop what works in the first half ....to what doesn't work.....pure Garrett moves.

That godawful pick thrown by Eli at the end of the 1st half was crippling , too.........................

Mannix

Reaction score
AGAIN, where did the Cliff Kingsbury thread go? Was it removed, and why???

gmoney112

Reaction score
Shurmer = Garrett

I think they shut down Barkley because they actually wanted to lose, so they can draft their QB next year.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Is this the thread you`re looking for? Looks like it was put in the roster zone. Probably because of their thread policies.

Thanks bleedblue....what policy are you speaking of exactly? Weird place to stick it....is someone being told to avoid/hide all unfounded rumors?

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
------Is this the thread you`re looking for? Looks like it was put in the roster zone. Probably because of their thread policies.

Thanks bleedblue....what policy are you speaking of exactly? Weird place to stick it....is someone being told to avoid/hide all unfounded rumors?
You`re welcome. I`m not 100 % sure, to be honest. I think you can private message a moderator to get that answer. I think it has something to do with what subject matter belongs in what forum.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
I think they shut down Barkley because they actually wanted to lose, so they can draft their QB next year.

I don’t really buy in that.

With a win today, they were 4-6 and two games back.

They have a Trubisky less Bears, Beat up Commanders, Up and down Titans, Up and down Colts than Dallas at home.

Running the table would be unlikely. But sitting two games back, with us playing the Saints this week and the Skins playing the Eagles, they easily could’ve been one game back of first next week.