Early game thread!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm talking about the future, and I said not including Eli.

No, can't play it that way.
So if you say it is for the future, then Foles SB does not count either.

Taking a look at all the QB's in this division right now. Dak is playing the best of all of them.
And you can't say Foles, because he is sitting on the bench. And he is after all Foles. Did not see him lighting it up the 1st 2 games he played this season.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Interesting point by the announcer.

When preparing for the Saints, just focus on red zone defense. Don't even bother with the rest of the stuff because you won't stop Brees.
I thought that was insightful as well. You know you're not gonna be able to stop them between the 20s, so might as well focus on the shorter field.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The fact that Philly gets the ball back first is all the more reason for why Eli should have thrown it away and settled for a FG.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought that was insightful as well. You know you're not gonna be able to stop them between the 20s, so might as well focus on the shorter field.

Which is what Rod's D is all about basically.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No they would not

Cowboys have a loss coming up and the eagles play the skins next week. Now if they win they would be

5-7, skins 6-6 and the cowboys 6-6

Now you can say they are down if they lose next week

Yeah, no. They are done if they lose this game. They have the Rams on the schedule. That would make 8 losses. They won't win the division at 8-8.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, no. They are done if they lose this game. They have the Rams on the schedule. That would make 8 losses. They won't win the division at 8-8.

And the Giants play the Bears yet too. That would make them both have 8 losses.

A race between Dallas and Washington. Which team is better in the last 5 games.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somehow, some way, the Giants have to stop Wentz on this first series of the 2nd half and get the ball back still up 8.