Early game thread!

C42

Reaction score
Yes, and the Eagles D wasn’t anywhere near that bad in 2016 or this year, even with your injuries this year.
We just have different mindsets then. I don't blame Brees at all for those losing years.

Sydla

Reaction score
I can’t believe they are going away from Barkley

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Did I miss your earlier answer?

By saying Wentz is trash and that you aren’t saying Dak is better, that in fact you believe Dak isn’t a good QB himself?

I think he’s slowly realizing the logical conclusion of his dumb theory.

C42

Reaction score
Good question. Go ask their front office why they're superbowl winning QB, and the only QB capable of winning a SB on their team, is warming the bench.
Because Wentz > Foles. Everyone knows it including our front office.

If Foles was better we would have traded him before the deadline. Nobody wants him as a starter.

River82

Reaction score
Did I miss your earlier answer?

By saying Wentz is trash and that you aren’t saying Dak is better, that in fact you believe Dak isn’t a good QB himself?

I don't think anybody has said Dak is a worldbeater. Dak's got some improvements to make. That being said Dak has a higher ceiling than the current incarnation of Wentz (on one leg) so I'm comfortable with our QB being average at best right now with improvements happening into the future. The difference is, Wentz' knee will never be the same, so the Eagles have hobbled themselves going forward. Wentz has ruined his career, and the Eagles have their superior QB on the bench.

Sydla

Reaction score
My god.

They suck.

They had it first and five and won’t get a first down.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think anybody has said Dak is a worldbeater. Dak's got some improvements to make. That being said Dak has a higher ceiling than the current incarnation of Wentz (on one leg) so I'm comfortable with our QB being average at best right now with improvements happening into the future. The difference is, Wentz' knee will never be the same, so the Eagles have hobbled themselves going forward. Wentz has ruined his career, and the Eagles have their superior QB on the bench.

Wentz, with a bum knee apparently, still has played better than Dak.