Early game thread!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That's why Saints fans want the Cowboys to come to NO, if the two teams match up in the playoffs again. Assuming that it's an automatic win for them there.

I'd take it because that would mean the Cowboys won a playoff game to get there.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants versus Commanders looks like a couple of expansion teams for crying out loud

endersdragon

Reaction score
Oh stop with that. The Cowboys aren't getting the 2 seed. Zero chance.
Are you saying a team that loses 2 straight to the Cowboys and Bucs couldn't possible lose a 3rd straight against a desperate Panthers team?

J12B

Reaction score
Man, Eli Apple is terrible. How did the Giants get a 4th rounder for him

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Man, if the Bucs beat the Saints again it kind of takes the shine off the Cowboys win.

Just might be a case if the Bucs matching up well against the Saints for some reason. There are always some match ups like that between teams in football, where no matter what the records are, the "inferior" team manages to match up well against the team with the better record. And end up playing them tough or even winning the game.

This seems to be the case between the Bucs-Saints this season.

Pants

Reaction score
Fed skin game is pathetic, wow, they are BAD

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I can't watch the Colts game. Are they playing in a dome? I don't think the weather will be fair there next week.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you saying a team that loses 2 straight to the Cowboys and Bucs couldn't possible lose a 3rd straight against a desperate Panthers team?

I'm saying the Cowboys aren't winning out and won't get the 2 seed at 10-6.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Wow the Saints aren't able to do anything right now.