Early game thread!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was right last week. I was right the week before that. I was right the week before that. I was right the week before that. You kept saying we were going to lose all 4 games. So yea, I won't say 0 chance yet because according to you we have a 0% chance of making the playoffs.

You don't score points blindly picking your team to win every week. That just makes you a mindless cheerleader.

Do you want to compare records over the last 22 years?

There is a zero percent chance the Cowboys get the 2 seed. Less than none.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Looks like the only time anyone's gonna score in the Giants game is via special teams or defense because offense isn't getting anything done.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You don't score points blindly picking your team to win every week. That just makes you a mindless cheerleader.

You had me until that last sentence. :laugh:

endersdragon

Reaction score

Well according to you as of 4 weeks ago there is a 0 percent chance that the Cowboys make the playoffs. So why in the world would someone be stupid enough to believe you now? Didn't we already win 4 straight, why is it impossible to win another 4 straight?

Pants

Reaction score
I had to switch over to the Saints and Bucs game.

Bucs are giving Brees trouble like we did last week
Perhaps Dallas figured out the recipe against NO and others are baking their own cake?

erod

Reaction score
The Saints suddenly look very average.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Bucs about to go 2 scores up. Looking like the Saints aren't what they once were.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well according to you as of 4 weeks ago there is a 0 percent chance that the Cowboys make the playoffs. So why in the world would someone be stupid enough to believe you now? Didn't we already win 4 straight, why is it impossible to win another 4 straight?

Again, talk to me after the season. When I'm right and you're not.

But you won't. That's the thing.

I won't waste another second of my time on this nonsense.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I'm actually starting to feel bad for the Commanders. Can you imagine if we had to rely on Mark Sanchez to keep us in playoff contention?

Just admit you're a Commanders fan.

seamus18

Reaction score
This is how the Saints looked in week 1 versus the Bucs. Took them a long time to get started and made a big comeback but it was too late.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

A case of hitting their stride too early in the season and starting to slide at the wrong time, just when teams make their run for the playoffs. We'll see, but they are looking like a lock to win the NFC anymore.