Early game thread!

Big D

Reaction score
lots of inaccuracy by these early game qb's yet no crying about it. I guess i'll have to wait for Dak's first incompletion for that. :laugh:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
lots of inaccuracy by these early game qb's yet no crying about it. I guess i'll have to wait for Dak's first incompletion for that. :laugh:
I'm watching some horrible passes by some of the "elite" QBs in the league thinking "This board would be roasting Dak for those passes". Just goes to show that too many people watch too little of the rest of the league. These guys miss "gimme" passes all day every Sunday.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Cole Measly's Bills and the Foulcans shut out in the 1st half.........................

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yall do know that a 13 pt lead in the NFL is nothing right? Did yall just start watching football?

giphy.gif

It's still better than a 13 point deficit. :rolleyes:

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm watching some horrible passes by some of the "elite" QBs in the league thinking "This board would be roasting Dak for those passes". Just goes to show that too many people watch too little of the rest of the league. These guys miss "gimme" passes all day every Sunday.
I think we need to re-calibrate what an elite quarterback is. Brady, Mahomes are elite. Everyone else is up for debate.