Early game thread!

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know how an Atlanta fan ever gets over that. If it was the Cowboys I wouldn't.
You never get over losing a championship. I went to University of Illinois. That 2004 basketball team was the best team to never win a NC and they lost. Never get over it.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
lots of inaccuracy by these early game qb's yet no crying about it. I guess i'll have to wait for Dak's first incompletion for that. :laugh:

Don't worry. The first incomplete pass from Dak this game, the following will be posted:

"OMGZZzzz he sucks"
"Cut him!!!"
"He doesn't deserve an extension!!"
"Is Cooper Rush ready to go"
"Worst QB in the league!!"
"We will never win with Dak"
"Nothing but a dink and dunk QB"

Might be missing a few but that's a good start.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just saw the highlight of the Nick Foles tackle/injury. I have not heard or seen whether the injury was serious or not. I wanted to post about it to highlight (yet again) the reality of applied force differs from tackle-to-tackle and is not the same.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When your home stadium is nearly empty at half time, then you know that your team is doing something wrong. Speaking of the Dolphins lol.

Florida, especially Miami, is not good at all at supporting teams. It just does not care about sports. Unless you are at the very top like the Heat were for awhile, there is zero support. No one supports any of their teams at all. Florida is much more about college sports than pro.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just saw the highlight of the Nick Foles tackle/injury. I have not heard or seen whether the injury was serious or not. I wanted to post about it to highlight (yet again) the reality of applied force differs from tackle-to-tackle and is not the same.
Shoulder or collarbone.

Football is a game, so saying "count your blessings" is kind of unreasonable. Basically, enjoy every down and every big play.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Gardner Minshew is playing really well.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Don't worry. The first incomplete pass from Dak this game, the following will be posted:

"OMGZZzzz he sucks"
"Cut him!!!"
"He doesn't deserve an extension!!"
"Is Cooper Rush ready to go"
"Worst QB in the league!!"
"We will never win with Dak"
"Nothing but a dink and dunk QB"

Might be missing a few but that's a good start.

They've already been saying it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shoulder or collarbone.

Football is a game, so saying "count your blessings" is kind of unreasonable. Basically, enjoy every down and every big play.
Preach. Some people work under the mistaken belief that some players are invincible. Nothing could be further from the truth.