Early game thread!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here come the real Eagles and the real Commanders. LOL I can't stand either team. It's not enjoyable when they play each other I don't want either team to win. LOL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t realistically think of any way the Pats don’t win their division. What a bunch of sucks.
It used to make me shake my head how the 49ers could slice annually through their division like butter during Montana's heyday but the Patriots and Brady have enjoyed some unreal lack of competition in the AFC East. Crazy.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just saw the highlight of the Nick Foles tackle/injury. I have not heard or seen whether the injury was serious or not. I wanted to post about it to highlight (yet again) the reality of applied force differs from tackle-to-tackle and is not the same.

He's in street clothes with his arm in a sling and ice on his shoulder. I'm guessing it's not broken and just sprained.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's in street clothes with his arm in a sling and ice on his shoulder. I'm guessing it's not broken and just sprained.
That will be good news for him and the Jaguars if true.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
A LB on Jeffery? Strange. But, he was there to make a play. His hand was just a little high or he would have knocked the ball away.