Early game thread!

Wayne02

Reaction score
One of Jackson's scores was a busted coverage. He's fast, and he's produced today, but he'll never get the looks against us he's getting against the Skins. That's not how our defense operates.

He probably won’t have the same game against us but his presence alone opens the field for their running game, Jeffery, Ertz, etc., he’s a problem.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
What is your issue? Seriously? I’ve never had issues my whole time on this board and you are being a jerk. His first 12 games against us he had 44 catches and 896 yards. Not nothing. He’s been successful since then too. Try a different tact. I’m educated. No need for the snark
74 yards a game isn't exactly what I'd call a ton of success but, carry on.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
No they don't. They just look better than the Commanders led by Case Keenum and without their best defensive lineman.

Even before the season started, most still predicted that the NFC East would be a 2 team race for a reason, so we will see how the Giants hold up and can they prove themselves to be competitive.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No I wasn't...Wentz didn't do it for me last time he tangled with DAL. Plus, I'm not giving him props when he got benched and his backup played better.
Screw Carson Wentz every shape and form.