Early game thread!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL I've actually ran into every game being at commercial at the same time when there are 6 games on at the same time in college before.

I have ran into this on the NFL games as well, not all 6, but 4 games quite a few times.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I have the Football team vs the Packers. I consider it a win-win, no matter who loses this game. If the Football team looses, then that is a divisional opponent with another loss to help further separate the Cowboys within the division and if the Packers lose, then that would mean that the stupid smug look gets wiped off of Rodgers face at least for one day and then the Packers will have one more loss than the Cowboys have, which might be important for seeding down the road.

bewp7

Reaction score
come on washington!

root against bucs, packers, cardinals, rams no matter who they play!

no one in nfc east will touch the cowboys this year but only one bye and home field should be the goal!!!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
So they change their mind on the Green Bay spot without even having an official review....who here is surprised.

Reaction score
come on washington!

root against bucs, packers, cardinals, rams no matter who they play!

no one in nfc east will touch the cowboys this year but only one bye and home field should be the goal!!!!!
Bears disappointed me last week. They are definitely owned by Rodgers. Now I'm cheering for them again, but I'm not hopeful

It's tough being a Bears fan

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I want WFT to lose but all for Rodgers getting hammered all game.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Anyone else rooting for Washington to win this? I hate the Packers as much as the Eagles and not worried about our division at this point.

firewater

Reaction score
Rodgers to Adams TD. I cant believe I thought WFT would have a great defense this year.