Early game thread!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith trying to do his part to help out the Cowboys in the playoff seeding race? I know that he got blocked, but we have seen good defensive players shed those blocks and still get to the QB. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AR getting sacked, 2 times now....put a hurt on him. Make him feel pain....

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KC @ Titans

The ground cannot cause the fumble.....unless it is a pass play. Players catches the ball, takes three steps, is tackled, and the ball comes out.

Refs call it incomplete.

Red flag and he gets the catch.

NFL is as consistent as diarrhea.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jackson 0-4 so far, but Burrow is 4-11. Both QB's not starting out great. But Burrow has looked better so far.
Ravens punted again.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Cant keep my eyes off this Bengals/Ravens game. LOVE to see these two defenses play like this in 2021. Also Awuzie has been fantastic for Cincinnati. I know Baltimore doesnt have a great set of WRs, but the guy seems to be on an island this game and has held his own pretty well.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Anyone see the last series in the NY/Car game?

Typical Garrett. I really hope it takes them another couple of years to realize how badly he is holding them back.

Meanwhile it's quite fun.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Garrett’s offense can’t punch it in from 2nd and 1 on the goal line. I don’t miss that crap.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This Panthers Giants game is really going to come down to which QB between Darnold and Jones can be slightly less putrid or turnover prone. And Sam Darnold's starting numbers aren't looking that great. But, then the Giants having Garrett might lean that game enough in favor of the Panthers.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to finally getting an extended look at Arizona this week.

Last edited: