Early games - Kiwanuka injured

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
McNabb = 3 for 11 with 2 interceptions. Did anyone think he wouldn't fake another injury to get out of this one?

He is the worst at "loser's limp" ever!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
vicjagger;1772054 said:
There are 3 kinds of days in life...good days, bad days, and days where you lose to an 0-9 team at home.:D

I'm certain there is a "priceless" moment in your post. Well for us there is :laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
espn chat

Alex (Illinois): hey Gary, do you think that the Detroit Lions are for real? Can they really make a push into the playoffs?

GARY HORTON: I think they are better than they have been, and Kitna has been terrific, and they have some playmakers on offense. And in the NFC I think they have a good chance to sneak in as a Wild Card. But I do not see enough consistency to give them a chance to go anywhere in the playoffs. I think Marinelli is building something good, but I do not think they are ready yet to contend in the playoffs. But forgetting the outcome of today's game, when was the last time the Lions had a meanigful game to cheer for on Thanksgiving.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Packers rolling on the Panthers. Their O is definitly clicking.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
94WARE94;1772076 said:
Lions offensive line is HORRIBLE i mean really...

They have the shortest, fattest right tackle I've ever seen. Strahan is feasting today.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PRIMETIME HQ HOST: Wow MJD just owned Merriman.

johnny (jacksonville): how bout that jones drew block on merriman

Evan (The Office): Wow Merriman got punk'd!!

CG (Waco): That hit had nothing on the Priest Holmes hit earlier.

Bill (Minnesota): priest holmes is the man

Dan (San Diego): The second half started to look like San Diego version of '06 instead....they are just an imitation of a good team...it's just insane.

Kurt (PA): well he cant use steroids any more....what do you expect...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The Lions just seem so "gimmicky". It's like when they face a REAL team, their smoke and mirrors routine doesn't work.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Ozzu;1772115 said:
The Lions just seem so "gimmicky". It's like when they face a REAL team, their smoke and mirrors routine doesn't work.

If they had an offensive line they would be an impossible offense to stop