Early games - Kiwanuka injured

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1771953 said:
It's the 9 day hunting season in Wisconsin and a lot of people are wearing orange. He's calling it GUN deer hinting. Like pole fishing. Or maybe cue stick pool? get it?

Well, you can also use bows, but I get what you're saying. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1771953 said:
It's the 9 day hunting season in Wisconsin and a lot of people are wearing orange. He's calling it GUN deer hinting. Like pole fishing. Or maybe cue stick pool? get it?
Strange. I've never heard anyone say "gun deer hunting."

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
No details on the extent of McNabb's injury but he gimped into the locker room.

Dolphins are punting and they should give info when the Eagles get the ball.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1771971 said:
AJ Feely in for Philadelphia. No info other than they're "looking at McNabb's leg."
With McNabb out, they may actually turn their season around. This is actually a bad thing.

superpunk

Reaction score
I am distraught that there is no HD feed for Mia-Phi. You're telling me Oak-Min was a bigger draw?

jdnoyes

Reaction score
theogt;1771974 said:
With McNabb out, they may actually turn their season around. This is actually a bad thing.

I don't think Feeley is going to pull a Jeff Garcia for this team, he's horrid. If McFlabb is out for an extended period of time and the Eagles drop this game, i'd expect to see the rook next week.

Joe71

Reaction score
superpunk;1771977 said:
I am distraught that there is no HD feed for Mia-Phi. You're telling me Oak-Min was a bigger draw?

Maybe it will get switched to HD.The texans-saints game was listed as not being in HD by the Houston media.When the game started it was not in HD but it got switched and is now in HD.

jdnoyes

Reaction score
Dwayne Jarrett with hands of stone. Where are all the people who wanted Dallas to draft him?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Joe71;1771984 said:
Maybe it will get switched to HD.The texans-saints game was listed as not being in HD by the Houston media.When the game started it was not in HD but it got switched and is now in HD.
The Houston game is not in HD right now.