Early games thread

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Risen Star;4899729 said:
Denver's really making a statement today.

If I had to pick a Super Bowl winner right now it would be them.

They're really susceptible to the run though. That's their only major weakness imo. The middle of their D struggles against the run, and if you can't stop the run in the playoffs, you usually don't win. But, most teams who can't stop the run consistently don't have Peyton Manning either. Should be fun to watch them in the postseason.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Man... the table has been set for the Cowboys today...

this is our season right here. No way you go into the late game knowing what you have to do and wet the bed. If they can't come out today knowing 1st place is right there for the taking, then they aren't going to be worth anything the final 2 games regardless.

This day has potential to be a GREAT day, and it could be the letdown of the season. I'm starting to get even more nervous for this matchup.:star:

mldardy

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4899742 said:
the browns are trying to lose the game:banghead:
It's pissing me off. Weeden is beyond awful. Throwing the ball for the defenders to tip several times, can't read coverages. I'm so sick of the Skins, just turn back into the suck *** Commanders that we know you are.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
jblaze2004;4899739 said:
lol....would of made me spit my cereal out on that statement...lol

Ya, but I say Romo is better than Eli so they think I'm crazy to.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4899748 said:
Ya, but I say Romo is better than Eli so they think I'm crazy to.

In the regular season Romo is better, no doubt. But, Manning's definitely better in the postseason. And that's where they judge QB's.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
So far they've compared Cousins to Bradshaw and Aikman. Odds on how long before they try to compare him to Dan Marino?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Cowboys will be tied for first with a win and tied for wildcard with a win and bears loss which looks like its going to stay this way.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;4899722 said:
It must be hard to post here while you're tailgating at the game.

Not sure why you took that so personally but since you're interested I'm actually at work today hoping there's no fire or medical emergencies so that I may watch the game. And seeing as how I don't live in Texas and firefighters in my area make less than the teenagers at Taco Bell, I do well making it to one game a season. But if I lived closer I sure as hell wouldn't be selling my tickets to the enemy.

zack

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4899755 said:
well look like the skins will win this one. Browns offense is garbo.

Time to put in McCoy. Weeden is awful.

DFWJC

Reaction score
IAmLegend;4899751 said:
In the regular season Romo is better, no doubt. But, Manning's definitely better in the postseason. And that's where they judge QB's.

The sample size is way too small for Romo.
Not taking anything away from Eli though, as he he's play great two of five years he's been to the playoffs...crappy the other three years, but great in those SB runs

Lodeus

Reaction score
Cowboysfan570;4899754 said:
So far they've compared Cousins to Bradshaw and Aikman. Odds on how long before they try to compare him to Dan Marino?

The meedia sensationalizes everything these days. Soooooo annoying.

I cant even watch sports shows anymore.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
LatinMind;4899756 said:
Cowboys will be tied for first with a win and tied for wildcard with a win and bears loss which looks like its going to stay this way.

With a WIN which still needs to happen

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Well regardless of what the skins do today, it's up to us to take control and win out to reach the playoffs.