Early Games Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Can't believe Green Bay blew a 17 point second half lead

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Titans pull it out big win over Kansas City, and Houston leading, and the Colts blow out Minnesota.

Suddenly the division looks a little better.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
What kind of stupid call was that Philly. I knows the AFC North is pissed.
Tennessee did the same thing but had over 2 minutes to get the ball back and a chance to kick a fg to win had they not got the 2 point conversion. Eagles has an inaccurate QB and only 4 seconds on the clock

Reaction score
Nope got tired of all the Wentz love so I'm pointing out the opposite end. This is a Cowboys forum where people complain if you talk junk about a rival player and are praised if you cheer for the rival player. Y'all should go to another forum so yall can express that love
Reach out. Reach out.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I don't think the eagles would want to let the giants win .. nothing make their season more than beating the giants and then the cowboys to end their season .. thats a superbowl or a xmas gift for their fans

:cool:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah they are good but Dak played like trash. Our offense should not score 7 all game even if it's a great d. Don't give me that crap excuse.
It is unfortunate that we gotta drag a cold fish on a major downturn in his career place kicker into the game with us tonight, and maybe Brice Butler can fall backwards into the end zone tonight to increase the catch probability of his single allotted targeting, dak could aim for Jason Witten's face mask every pass from the pocket play and prolly move the chains 3 out of4 offensive possessions, maybe dez could run 20 yards down the middle of the field a stop and start saving his arms(a clever diversion to keep Jason Witten open) and maybe d McFadden will show a little empathy for that rookie thats gotta take a break on every 3rd down and put on a running back Clinic ,showing the rook how it's done/ what's expected,,,, but ya, 7 points ain't looking all that bad if the defense holds the other guys to 6.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lions need to bench Stafford. Giants defense is not that good.