Early Games Thread

StylisticS

Reaction score
It's a terrible loss for the Skins too. You do not want Detroit to lose this division.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ya you kick the extra point and play OT. My point was eagles tried with only 4 seconds so they either won or lose right there. Tennessee did it but had over 2 minutes to get the ball back and win

Tennessee did it with over three minutes left in the game and it cost them. With that much time left you kick the extra point and tie the game up.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Damn Bears should have won that.

Now Green Bay is 1 game behind the Lions who they face in Week 17.
Lions luck finally runs out with the Stafford injury. Detroit takes an L from us on Monday night... and Green Bay puts them away on the season finale. Really worse case scenario is playing out up North unfortunately. Would have definitely preferred a banged up Detroit/Minny over Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tennessee did it with over three minutes left in the game and it cost them. With that much time left you kick the extra point and tie the game up.

I agree it was a dumb decision by Tennessee to go for two, but they pulled it out on the final play so it didn't cost them after all.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Looks like JAX may be in the market for another QB.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Guessing this may be the last time we see Brock Assweiler play in the NFL other than injury. I'm not even sure if he's good enought to be a backup, maybe.

But he's laughing with his 36 million guaranteed.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

It didn't cost them they won.