Early games thread

Carson

Reaction score
Rooting real hard for the Vikes but they look flat as a pancake. They've lost 7 of 9 and are on life support. They did just stop GBay on their first drive though.

Sadly if Teddy doesn't get better next year, they'll still stink

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, the Commanders look nasty. Like let's win out and roll thru the playoffs unscathed nasty.

7-0 injuns.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Zero chance the Vikings win this game :(

No doubt....they are DEAD in the water. The D is decent but the O is flat lining. Feel bad for Zim. He's a great guy IMO.

As I typed this Nelson goes in for 6. Pack is dangerous and so is Atlanta.

NFC is pretty stacked:

1) Dallas
2) Seattle
3) Atlanta
4)Pack
5)Giants

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
All that talk and bravado from the vikings, the media and their fans all summer and September and look at this team.

Broaddus acted like they were the 85 bears or something.

Mike Zimmer hasn't been on the sideline of a playoff win since 1996, yet bob sturm and others were on twitter in august saying Dallas made a mistake not hiring him and keeping Garrett.

Ridiculous.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Do not want to face Rodgers and that regrouped offense. I hope someone beats them but I have a bad feeling they run the table to Dallas.

Carson

Reaction score
I wish I lived in Chicago. I could've got my entire family of 7 tickets to the game for less than 20 bucks total.

gmoney112

Reaction score
It's too bad the Vikings had to rent a QB for their new stadium. A top 5 pick and healthy next year would have made them a force