Early games thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
who is being sensitive? You reacted the same way he did to me saying Atlanta has a good offense.

I mean is it really breaking news that atlanta has a great offense?

You didn't just say Atlanta had a great offense. I asked if you were scared of Atlanta, and you, with some cryptic response, implied what you said was clear. That's why I said some are sensitive. It's like if someone challenges you or asks a question, suddenly it's like we're asking you to explain Euclidean geometry.

But if that's merely your opinion, that's fine. You don't have to explain or elaborate any further. But if you throw that out on a discussion forum, you know posters are going to respond. It's what we do. :)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You didn't just say Atlanta had a great offense. I asked if you were scared of Atlanta, and you, with some cryptic response, implied what you said was clear. That's why I said some are sensitive. It's like if someone challenges you or asks a question, suddenly it's like we're asking you to explain Euclidean geometry.

But if that's merely your opinion, that's fine. You don't have to explain or elaborate any further. But if you throw that out on a discussion forum, you know posters are going to respond. It's what we do. :)

what is with all this angst with me? I dont think I said or did anything questionable. Atlanta has a great offense, they have scored 502 points and that is terrific though 15 games.

Somehow that is a problem for me to say? Now you and others bring up some other crap about whatever beef it is you have with me? Over what? Atlanta's offense is good?

Ridiculous. Not worth the aggravation with people just looking for arguments.

enjoy the postseason I guess.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
what is with all this angst with me? I dont think I said or did anything questionable. Atlanta has a great offense, they have scored 502 points and that is terrific though 15 games.

Somehow that is a problem for me to say? Now you and others bring up some other crap about whatever beef it is you have with me? Over what? Atlanta's offense is good?

Relax Theebs. Merry Christmas.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

It's all good. I'm really not interested in carrying this forward anymore. I was just giving an explanation.
Have a Merry Christmas. :)