Early games thread

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Bucs peaked too early, they starting to fall apart.

Looks like Dallas gave them a reality check last week.

Alweezy

Reaction score
LOL

Go watch the Lifetime channel.
As opposed to the any year where we seem to get beaten up more and more as the season progresses, this is the first time I can remember the team getting stronger, and healthier going into the postseason. I'm wanting them to finish these games off with adequate work, but start focusing on the ultimate goal.

Season records and seasonal matches are irrelevant now.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Bucs choking the playoffs away. Skins might have something to play for next week.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a goal line stand! Seahawks needed Christine Michael. :laugh:
I was interested to see what CM would do with the Packers when they signed him a few weeks ago. On his 1st attempted carry he went right as Rodgers was trying to hand-off to the left.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Indy and that whole division is trash. No team from that division should be allowed in the playoffs.

I find it so amusing that Houston's 70 million dollar man is so horrible... he's even taking his benching in stride like whatever... I'm interested to see how that plays out.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
In all seriousness that Reggie White club move tho...? VICIOUS.. I have such high hopes for this kid... and if Gregory can get his head on and realize his talent... I can dream why not?
Positive thinking goes a long way!